Uniden Repair Times

Discussion on Uniden technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
Matt8342

Uniden Repair Times

Post by Matt8342 »

Hey guys sent the scanner away due to a distorion problem with the scanner. They said I will get it back within 5-10 days of them receiving it which they have done so, does anyone know if this time is involving the postage and whether, it would be great if I could get the thing back before or on Friday as friday's are eventful here in Toowoomba. It did only take two days to send and they have had it for one day now. Any past stories or help to the subject would help :)
Thanks Matt
Matt8342

Re: Uniden Repair Times

Post by Matt8342 »

Thanks man, Seems like the same place mines gone to. Did they fix your unit? Took only 2 days to get there on normal registered, which wasn't too bad. I may give them a call, will they tell you how everythings going?
Thanks Matt
SteveO

Post by SteveO »

They didn't repair mine when it died. Just gave me my money back.
Steve
Matt8342

Post by Matt8342 »

You're saying you got to keep both? Thats awesome, how long ago? :)
Thanks Matt
Matt8342

Post by Matt8342 »

Not yet hopefully Monday, Seeing all this crime on the news news and feeling depressed because you can't listen to it ;)
Thanks Matt
Phantom
Forum Manager

Uniden Repair Times

Post by Phantom »

Try listening online