Deceased Person In Surfers

If somethings going down in your area, any details such as when, where, what and any other important information you may be aware of
Stretch
Forum Manager

Deceased Person In Surfers

Post by Stretch »

0408443 08:09:25 26-01-09 POCSAG-3 1200 HUT: FROM FIRECOM S/E: 632I AND 632A IN ATT AT SKYLINE NTH TOWER COMPLEX SURFERS PARADISE ASSISITNG QPS WITH REMOVAL OF DECEASED, REPORTS DECEASED IS IN HALF.
=== QFRS South Ease Area Director ===

Heard 632A and 632I code 4 this morning when I started paying attention to the scanner.
Mitch Rogers
Stretch
Forum Manager

Re: Deceased Person In Surfers

Post by Stretch »

Woman in fatal high-rise fall

POLICE are investigating the death of a woman who fell from a Gold Coast high-rise this morning.

A pedestrian spotted the woman outside the Chevron Renaissance building in Surfers Paradise around 6.50am and alerted ambulance officers.

It is believed she fell from a balcony on the 40th floor of the Skyline North Tower and landed on the pool deck, located on the sixth floor.

Police were this morning conducting a room-by-room investigation of the tower.

Police said Chevron Renaissance had not received any inquiries from guests about a person not returning to their room.

This morning, four young women left the Skyline North Tower sobbing, in the company of police officers.

Police are not treating the incident as suspicious.
Mitch Rogers