Need help please

If your into decoding transmissions, this is the place for you. Topics cover everything from pocsag, ermes, acars, flex & mobitex!!!
VK3RX

Re: Need help please

Post by VK3RX »

Only thing I can suggest re the attenuator, is to connect it between the splitter and the radio that listens to 148.6375.

That will reduce the signal to that radio only.

Adjust the attenuation control and see if you can find the point where hopefully things come good.
cjl_72

Post by cjl_72 »

VK3RX wrote:Only thing I can suggest re the attenuator, is to connect it between the splitter and the radio that listens to 148.6375.

That will reduce the signal to that radio only.

Adjust the attenuation control and see if you can find the point where hopefully things come good.
Kk have set it up on halfway and will let it run this morning while i am at work. As pics show i seem to get great on top which is the .5625 andbthe bottom being .6375.

I see that top is all alpha 512 and bottom numeric 1200?

Have attached pic if settings too in case u see an error ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
VK3RX

Post by VK3RX »

You are probably going to end up having to adjust the attenuation level while monitoring.

Start off at zero, and gradually increase. It might not take much to knock out whatever is causing the problem.
cjl_72

Post by cjl_72 »

When watching the 2 programs i see that the top one which is 148.5625 and 100% decode picks up everything at 512 bitrate... the lower one decoding @148.6375 at 40% decode gets this "tone only" at 1200 bitrate crap and gets mostly numeric not alpha... should 512 1200 and 2400 all be ticked in options or are all qas transmissions in 1 certain bitrate?? Do i have some settings wrong maybe? I am only monitoring qas if that makes a difference. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk