Scanner software for uniden ubct9

Discussion on Uniden technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
aaron_w
Newly Registered Users

Scanner software for uniden ubct9

Post by aaron_w »

Hi There Everyone.
I have a uniden ubct9 scanner that i have had for a few years now. unfortunately i have misplaced the box it came in and the software for it. Have checked uniden site but they only have the pdf manual. is there anyway that i can get the software for this scanner so i can program it???
rochedalescan
Founder

Re: Scanner software for uniden ubct9

Post by rochedalescan »

Hi there,

From memory the UBCT9 never came with software the CD was actually a Uniden Frequency Database. You can get a free trial of the ARC8 software through this website though http://www.butel.nl/

Regards Shane
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
Comint

Post by Comint »

rochedalescan wrote:From memory the UBCT9 never came with software the CD was actually a Uniden Frequency Database. You can get a free trial of the ARC8 software through this website though http://www.butel.nl/

Regards Shane
The UBCT-9 came with two CDs.

The Uniden Frequency Database, as mentioned above, and a second CD containing the UBCT-9 Software Version 1.0, and the Owner's Manual.

--
Comint
aaron_w
Newly Registered Users

Post by aaron_w »

thanks very much guys. willgive it a go