Hi all.

A place for all new members to the forum to introduce themselves, tell us a little about you, your radio experiences, and anything else relevant
turbine_prop

Hi all.

Post by turbine_prop »

Hi all I have just joined this forum I'm from Melb all be I don't spend much time there I travel a lot around Vic and a bit to NSW for work and always have the trusty scanner and laptop with me.

I love setting up and capturing any new SMR base stations, over the years I've logged heaps as well as all the various units that use the SMR network from Vicpol, Vic Ambo's, CFA, SES, utilities, Taxi's, Fala$h for Ca$h and so on.

When I'm home I have the ability to monitor every thing from 0.01 Khz to 3.5Ghz and then up into the Sat band Imarsta, Optus sat ect.

I run a bit of gear across the various brands including Uniden, Icom, JRC, Electrophone, Swatron, Realistic, Humax but to name a few.

I tend to listen across a number of area's including Oceanic HF Aviation, VHF Aviation, All emergency services on all bands and a bit of military when the opportunity presents it's self ( all be that tends to be more on the higher bands or in other states that have a more active military than Victoria.

Happy to help where and when I can.

I look forward to being an active part of the group when and when time allows.

Regards
Turbine_prop
Regards
Wayne
Melbourne
Phantom
Forum Manager

Re: Hi all.

Post by Phantom »

Welcome to the forum!
chanjyj

Post by chanjyj »

Welcome
Vkfour

Post by Vkfour »

Yes, welcome. From Victoria! You're not a Collingwood supporter, are you?
FirstOnScene

Post by FirstOnScene »

Welcome to the neighbourhood :)