PDW Filter List Window

If your into decoding transmissions, this is the place for you. Topics cover everything from pocsag, ermes, acars, flex & mobitex!!!
toeskneez
Newly Registered Users

PDW Filter List Window

Post by toeskneez »

Hi all, first time poster, long time stalker. Some awesome info in these forums, thanks to all who contribute.

I have PDW working beautifully with SDR, but a small thing annoys me! My filter window when I open it, is enormous!! Is there any way to resize it or make it resizable?

Thanks in advance.
madmarto

Re: PDW Filter List Window

Post by madmarto »

Try Display menu, Scrollback... The options are on the bottom half of the dialogue box that pops up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Uniden UBCD396XT with UBC-RH96 remote head in the car; Uniden UBC73XLT (PDW), UBC396XT and UBCD436-PT at home.
toeskneez
Newly Registered Users

Post by toeskneez »

madmarto wrote:Try Display menu, Scrollback... The options are on the bottom half of the dialogue box that pops up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
No, it isnt the main display window. It is my filter list, so all the filters I have. When I open my filter listings the window is huge!!

I know what you mean by the scrollback bit.
madmarto

Post by madmarto »

Ah yep, I know wheat you mean now. As far as I know there's no way to resize it.
Uniden UBCD396XT with UBC-RH96 remote head in the car; Uniden UBC73XLT (PDW), UBC396XT and UBCD436-PT at home.