Icom IC40s

Discussion on Icom technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
connorp
Newly Registered Users

Re: Icom IC40s

Post by connorp »

I have been looking for a high gain antenna for my 41S, and from what I can gather it is a Motorola MX thread. I think it is a 1/4" 32 TPI, but I haven't checked it to be certain.

Pat
Comint

Re: Icom IC40s

Post by Comint »

radio_$cott wrote:Can anyone tell me what the antenna connection is on top of the above radio? (eg. sma / bnc/ tnc etc etc)

I want to make up external aerials for these hand helds but the only thing google search showed was Andrews Communications and they want $45!!!!!!!!!!! :o which is freakin ridiculous.
Have a read of the thread here .../viewtopic.php?f=260&t=1902.

This is the AD-98FSC image missing from a lot of the posts in that thread. I believe the antenna connection is Motorola MX.
AD-98FSC_Adapter.png
Also, have a look at www.gmrsoutlet.com

--
Comint
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.