Sirens

res

Sirens

Post by res »

here we go again, new sirens, sounds like reworked abel model - default hyper yelp for 3 secs on activation turning into a rise-fall wail.. QPS seem to have some spare cash to waste since the older-current models in use for a few years are rather effective...
SteveO

Re: Sirens

Post by SteveO »

res wrote: QPS seem to have some spare cash to waste
Well they are making a moza out of revenue (I mean road safety) speed camera's. :shock:
Steve
Phantom
Forum Manager

Post by Phantom »

Made a few "donations" SteveO?
SteveO

Post by SteveO »

Phantom wrote:Made a few "donations" SteveO?
no
Steve
res

Sirens

Post by res »

SteveO wrote:
res wrote: QPS seem to have some spare cash to waste
Well they are making a moza out of revenue (I mean road safety) speed camera's. :shock:
They aint making anything out of the Bruce highway cam cars - cause there aint any :)
ppl reg do 120+ from Strathpine to Bribie turnoff - and probably north of there too!

I calculated one night that if I got a contract to sit on the Bruce in camcar, and if I earned 30% of every happy snap, even on just the low range (less than 13 k's an hour over) at 151, so thats 45 bux to me, that, I would only have to work *one* day a month.... and thats being *very* comfortably well off.

most #%?@$¥ I come across on Fri/Sat nights, seem to think that 100 sign means a *minimum* of 100, cars, bikes, and trucks alike, I'd estimate most do 110, if you set the trigger limit at 105, youd get every silly @&$?# on it and likely only need work one day a year :)
Phantom
Forum Manager

Post by Phantom »

Ooookkkkkay